You can interact with this calendar in several ways! Switch between list, month, or day views by clicking on the legend at the top right. Click on a color-coded event category in the top center legend to focus on events of that type (click on it again to return to normal view). You can also click on an event to view details.
- This event has passed.
RAC Meeting for Consumers and Families
August 7, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Statewide Video Teleconference
- Reports from the Field
- Report from Central Office
- Presentation (Topic to be determined)
- Lunch and workgroup assignments
- Brainstorming and report outs from the sites
This is open to the public, however since we provide lunch, we ask people to register in advance. To register, please use the online registration page or call your Regional Advocacy Specialist to attend at a site that is closest to you. Registration will be closed at the end of the day on August 2nd.
Participating sites: Pilgrim PC, Bronx PC, Creedmoor, Kingsboro, The Prince George, (Manhattan), South Beach, White Plains, Capital District PC, St. Lawrence PC, Central NY Field Office, (Syracuse), Greater Binghamton HC, Rochester PC, Buffalo PC, St. Joseph’s PROS, (Syracuse),
To register at one of the participating sites please go to: http://meetme.so/RACMeeting
Please Contact Regional Advocacy Specialist in your area with any questions:
- North Country – Elizabeth Patience (315) 426-3942
- Below Syracuse – Garrett Smith (315) 426-3992
- Hudson River Leila Clark (845) 454-8229
- Long Island Luciann Stalzer (631) 761-2508
- Western Region Robert Dempsey (716) 533-4076