- Ask the Supervisors Series: Session 1
- Ask the Supervisors Series: Session 2
- Five Critical Functions of Supervision: New Research on the Supervision of Peer Specialists
- Making the Case for the Value of Peers
- National Practice Guidelines for Peer Specialists and Supervisors
- Recruitment, Retention, and Supervision of Peer Support Workers
- Role model what? For whom? Can non-peer supervisors effectively supervise peer support workers?
- Supervision as Collaboration: Revisiting the National Practice Guidelines and Using the Five Critical Functions to Enhance Peer Support Practice
- What is Peer Support: Five Critical Functions of Supervision in Practice
- What is Peer Support: For New Supervisors
- N.A.P.S. Supervision Resources
- SAMHSA BRSS TACS Resources for the Supervision of Peer Workers
- SAMHSA Core Competencies for Peer Workers
Do you have a resource related to supervision of peer support workers, or other topics related to the peer workforce to share? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.