The following videos and resources are provided for continuing learning in the Academy of Peer Services series on Supervision of Peer Specialists.
Past Webinars on Supervision
2020 SHARE! Conference on Supervision
The SHARE! One Day Supervision of Peer Workforce Conference in Los Angeles was converted to a fully online conference that broadcast on March 25, 2020.
To access presentation slides and recordings, click here.
2019 New York City Peer and Community Health Worker Workforce Consortium
Supervision and Organizational Development Resources
Toolkit for Supporting Peers and Community Health Workers in their Roles
— An Organizational Self-Assessment and Toolkit of Resources developed by the New York City Peer and Community Health Worker Workforce Consortium
- Online Toolkit – Accessible on the New York City Dept. of Health website
An Interview with Toolkit Developer, and NYC Peer and Community Health Worker Workforce Consortium Coordinator, Aviva Cohen (Video 10:33 min.)
- Webinar (Faces and Places of Peer Support Series) Needs-Based Toolkit to Advance Organizational Readiness for the Integration of Peers and Community Health Workers (Video 44.13 min.)
- Four Part Series on Implementing Peers in the Workforce (4 videos; 75 min. each).
See the Faces and Places of Peer Support webinar page on this site for more details.
To learn more about the New York City Peer and Community Health Worker Workforce Consortium and the toolkit, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 – What Providers Want to Know about Peer Services (APS Virtual Community Webinar Series)
- What Providers Want to Know Part 1, with Yumi Ikuta and Lori Ashcraft – View Recording
- What Providers Want to Know Part 2, with Yumi Ikuta, Lori Ashcraft, Isaac Brown, and LaVerne Miller – View Recording
2018 – Ask the Supervisor (APS Virtual Community Webinar Series)
- Ask the Supervisor Part 1, with Gita Enders, Jonathan Enders, and Yumi Ikuta – View Recording
- Ask the Supervisor Part 2, with Tony Trahan, Gita Enders, Scott McDonald, and Celia Brown – View Recording
- Supervision Resources (posted by the National Workgroup on Supervision)
- National Practice Guidelines for Peer Supporters (2013)
- Guidelines for Supervisors (2019)
To locate these resources, visit the National Association of Peer Supporters website: https://www.peersupportworks.org/
SAMHSA BRSS TACS – Bringing Recovery Supports to Scale – Technical Assistance Center Strategy
Supervision Toolkit (BRSS TACS)
To access supervision guidelines developed by SAMHSA’s BRSS TACS Initiative, click here.
- For the toolkit presentation slides, click here.
- For the toolkit slides with trainer notes, click here.
- For a supervisor self-assessment tool, click here.
- For resources, click here.
Like or share your thoughts about the resources. Add comments about the scenarios in the Supervision Track courses or just share your experiences with supervision below.
Like us or post a comment in the Supervisor Forum at the bottom of the page if you find any or all of these resources helpful!