The following videos and resources are provided for continuing learning in the Academy of Peer Services series on Supervision of Peer Specialists.
Like us or post a comment in the Supervisor Forum at the bottom of the page if you find any or all of these resources helpful!
New York City Peer and Community Health Worker Workforce Consortium Resources
Toolkit for Supporting Peers and Community Health Workers in their Roles
— An Organizational Self-Assessment and Toolkit of Resources developed by the New York City Peer and Community Health Worker Workforce Consortium
- Online Toolkit – Accessible on the New York City Dept. of Health website
- An Interview with Toolkit Developer, and NYC Peer and Community Health Worker Workforce Consortium Coordinator, Aviva Cohen (Video 10:33 min.)
- Webinar (Faces and Places of Peer Support Series) Needs-Based Toolkit to Advance Organizational Readiness for the Integration of Peers and Community Health Workers (Video 44.13 min.)
To learn more about the New York City Peer and Community Health Worker Workforce Consortium and the toolkit, send email to email@example.com.
- Supervision Resources (National Workgroup on Supervision)
- National Practice Guidelines for Peer Supporters (2013)
- Companion Guidelines for Supervisors (2019 preliminary)
Ask the Supervisor
(2018 APS Virtual Community Webinar Series)
- Ask the Supervisor Part 1, with Gita Enders, Jonathan Enders, and Yumi Ikuta – View Recording
- Ask the Supervisor Part 2, with Tony Trahan, Gita Enders, Scott McDonald, and Celia Brown – View Recording
What Providers Want to Know about Peer Services
(2019 APS Virtual Community Webinar Series)
- What Providers Want to Know Part 1, with Yumi Ikuta and Lori Ashcraft – View Recording
- What Providers Want to Know Part 2, with Yumi Ikuta, Lori Ashcraft, Isaac Brown, and LaVerne Miller – View Recording
Like or share your thoughts about the resources. Add comments about the scenarios in the Supervision Track courses or just share your experiences with supervision below.